I was thinking tonight about what my body has gone through these past 6 years. And realized its really gone through the ringer. Bare with me here, I'm gonna take a trip down the past 6 years:
Got pregnant with Skylar-gained 50 lbs (don't know how it happened and really wouldn't wish it on anyone). Lost 20 lbs. Got pregnant right away with Caleb- gain back the 20 I just lost. Back to up 50. Move to Redding, join a gym, go crazy and lose 40 lbs. Feelin great. Get pregnant again with Ryder-Gain 25 lbs (not bad..worked my buns off). Lose 20. Blow a disc out in my back-gain 10ish. Lose 5. 6 more lbs to go. (Theres no way I'll EVER get back to my skinny pre-pregnancies weight...and I'm totally ok with that)
ALL IN 6 YEARS!!! MY POOR BODY!! But YAAY that theres an end in sight and no plans to get pregnant any time soon (plans for more kids...just not biological).
pic of Sean and I in Hawaii, pre pregancies
After Skylar, HOLY MOLY!! I came accross this the other day and jumped....

2 comments:
Rebecca,
I was watching you worship this morning and couldn't get over just how beautiful you are. You are a beautiful woman... inside and out. I am blessed to know you... even though I don't know you very well.
Life can be so crazy sometimes... never what we expect or plan. With all three miscarriages, I gained a ton of weight... 60 pounds in the past 2 years. I am still trying to loose it, but my body is just so weak and tired, that I haven't been able to exercise like I have wanted to. I am hoping to start walking again after my surgery. Maybe we could go walking some time? You are always such an encouragement to everyone in your life. I hope that you are blessed today and reminded how amazing you are.
Well, you look amazing! Fluctuation or none! :)
I don't even like to think about how much my body has fluctuated, but I need to force myself to! 'Cause I have GOT to get this extra weight off!
What kinds of things worked for you?
Post a Comment