? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 27, 2008

Back into Babyhood

I have been re-initiated back into babyhood. I forgot (only after 2 1/2 years) how much extra laundry a newborn generates. Spitting up, blowouts, burp cloths, more spit up, uh oh another blow out....awesome.
Last night...actually the past two nights, have been awesome. I have been up with Ryder, obviously, feeding him or changing him and two nights in a row now one of the older kids come in in the middle of the night and crawl into bed with us. Okay, first of all, not a whole lot of extra room in our little queen-sized bed. Sean, Ryder and I, and now one more body. And second of all, these little extra bodies crawling in, to my discovery are soaked!! They wet their bed, wake up and think, "i'll go crawl my pee soaked body into bed with my mom who is already drowning in milk and spit up...why not?!" GROSS!!! At this point I am like come on in and join the nasty party! So, last night I get up change sheets (half asleep), put Caleb back to bed, crawl into bed....Ryder now blows out his diaper. Are you kiddin me? Now he is hungry again...
These are my nights....and then the kids are up at 6:00. Shoot me now. Here comes the gallon of coffee. Coffee is my sanity.

3 comments:

Becky Moseley said...

Too funny. So, if I wet my bed can I come hang out at your house?

sarah said...

Oh my goodness...I'm speechless...wait...I have a thought coming to me...yep, I can wait a LONG TIME to have child number 2...haha!!!

Leah said...

That is hilarious; wait, NOT! I completely understand. Those are the nights where you want to either sit down and cry or throw a fit on the floor. Crying is more mature but the fit throwing feels better!