? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Love




Ryder. Kid #3 in the Gafner family. He is amazing. It seems like each one of our kids just keep getting better (as babies) and everytime people always tell me (mainly my mom), "Oh just you wait, God is going to humble you!" ......so I will just have to keep waiting. But really, he is such an amazing baby. I keep almost forgetting him when we go to leave...he doesn't ever let you know he is around. He sleeps. He poops. He eats. Repeat. Happy mom. Amazing. Its just crazy to me how something so small can have my heart so much. And also how my heart can be completely given over to so many things. Sean, Skylar, Caleb, and now Ryder. It blows my mind...It makes me think about how much love God pours out to each of his children, and how he loves us so much individually. I am just so blessed. I feel overwhelmed by Gods love and love for my family. I couldn't ask for anything more right now......
well, maybe a little bit more sleep......


2 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

Rebecca, he is beautiful! I am so sorry that I have not called you back or contacted you in any way. I would love nothing more than to come over and give you a big hug and welcome Ryder into the family. Life is so crazy. Ahh! :) So, lunch next week? Would that work for you? Of this Sunday morning? I love you! I am so proud of you and your family! :)

sarah said...

It is amazing to hear your heart for your kids...especially on such little sleep! I love you!!!