Okay, So i've been having a negative attitude toward this whole blogging thing...not sure where I fit, and how to do it. Do I just blog about random crap that happens day to day, or do i get deep and personal and really put myself out there?....So I just stopped for a long time until Sean asked me what was up with my blogging, in which case, I start blogging about random crap.....
However, today I had my eyes totoally opened. Which may seem so miniscule, but it has really made me think and get excited.....
So my friend Stacey Baxter dropped by and we are hanging out and talking and she is telling me she discovered the Stirring Community of blogging. She goes on to talk about how awesome it is to have a community that is so close......so I've been thinking about this all day, it hasn't left my mind. And I realized....we ARE a family. It is awesome that everyone hangs out on eachothers blogs and comments and is SHARING our lives together. How awesome is that?! Here I have been so down and negative on the whole thing, while all the while, missing out on something so exciting happening underneath my nose! So why not get personal, and share whats really going on? We are in this together. I am so blessed to be a part of a family that is connecting, and interested in each others lives. I have been so excited about this all day.....which kinda sucks cause now i am gonna start blogging more, and getting emotional....dang it.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Thoughts....
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
your blogs are AMAZING! they always make me laugh, and it seems as though i can actually HEAR you saying certain things in your blog. i love hearing about your kids, and your days, and your LIFE.
bottom line: AWESOME blogs Rebecca :)
Heck yes!! Bring it on Mrs. Gafner.
You are an amazing wife, mother, friend, and other things that I can't say here...I love you Mrs. Gafner.
Perhaps you'll even shed a tear...
You are a great blogger. Emily has it right, its like hearing you speak when reading your blogs. They are sure to bring smiles to those who read them. I started back yesterday and it feel GREAT!!
Aye, aye on the hearing you speak in your blogs! Sometimes it's like you're in the same room (which will be useful in the future) And I'm so, so glad you will be blogging more. Give me every boring detail. I can't wait.
Woman- you are such a blessing. Thank you for making me feel welcome when I dropped by unannounced...thank you for praying for me at church on Sunday...thank you for the powerful words you spoke over me. I am just so humbled by the work that God is doing on my heart. It's just been such a long time since I've been in this place. Thank you for letting God use you...thank you for blessing me.
Post a Comment