? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 2, 2008

Question- Will four by-ing (sp?) in the back of a truck with four kids, and riding on the back of a little 50 motorcycle with your son spur on labor?

Tried it.....

Answer- No. Just hurts your body.




8 comments:

Rosetta Borgic said...

You are a wild woman!! I can't believe you and your belly fit on the motorcycle. How funny. Sorry you aren't in labor....

Becky Moseley said...

You are too cute, Rebecca. I know we tried just about everything to induce labor when my due date approached, but nothing worked. Just had to wait for little Marty to decide when the time was right. Hang in there!

Candace said...

You are hilarious!

Fleck, the Mrs. said...

Girl, you're crazy...and I love it! You'll be able to show little Ryder "Look honey, you were riding motorcycles before you were even born!". So cute!!

Rachael said...

You crack me up, well if that didn't work nothing will!! Still o baby yet hu? Well hang in there soon you'll be holding a perfect little baby and it will feel like it flew by.

Emily Faulknor said...

You are crazy Rebecca Gafner! I love you!

Erica said...

Those are great pictures. It looks like you are having so much fun.

hannahrae said...

I just heard that if you get a foot massage...they can hit nerves that will induce labor.


I don't know if it's true, but it's a good excuse to pamper yourself and get a pedicure!

Love ya!

-Hannah Klose