This past pregnancy (so glad to be able to say past) was such a killer for me. I was pretty much in continual pain the entire time....pain I am not allowed to talk about publicly...but basically a ton of pain. It hurt to do everything, all the time. But what are you going to do while trying to chase around two other kids and just live life? You gotta push through it, and basically move on. And I don't know if from the pain, or hormones, or what, but the last few months I felt SO unsociable and unmotivated to do anything.
Now, 2 weeks after having Ryder...and really immediately after, I feel so alive. Back to myself, which seems like its been so much longer. I can't get enough of having people over for dinner. I want to cook for people every night. And going to things througout the week no longer seem like chores. I can't really explain it other than I just feel so alive, and it feels soo amazing!!!
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together wih all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowldege--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
-Eph 3:16-19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
That is so great, Rebecca! It's inspiring to know that that is possible after three kids. You really are a person that is full of life.
Brett and I are ready to come over at any time! :)
Welcome back! Thanks again for dinner the other night. (I guess I should thank Sean). It was sooo delicious. Plus, it was about dang time. What the heck?! Gaffner/Borgic get-together again soon!
Gafner, not Gaffner. Sorry.
I am so, so glad you are feeling better! I felt so bad for you and so unable to help. I don't know how you did it. I would have been a whiny mess the whole time. You are amazing!
You are a super trooper. Don't even feel bad about not being sociable while being in so much pain. Its hard enough taking care of your family in so much pain let alone being Miss Social Butterfly.
What a blessing Rebecca. I do want to come over this week and visit. I can use some of your positive energy
Wow Rebecca, I had no idea what you were going through but I am so glad to hear that you have found a new passion for life again. I look forward to hearing/reading about where life takes you as you are ready to live it to its fullest!
You're amazing girl! I never would have guessed you had a painful pregnancy. You always had a welcoming smile on your face. You pull off pain beautifully! Also, thanks so much for wanting to feed us :). We were blessed to hang with you and your kiddos. Alligator wrestling is a new family game in our house. You guys ROCK!!
Post a Comment