? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 7, 2008

Scooter Envy


This is my dream. I have to work very hard not to covet. I see them on the street, daily...i covet. And then I think to myself, "Rebecca, you have three kids, this is not practical".....doesn't matter. I don't want to live practically. I want a Scooter. Doesn't necesarilly need to be this one, i will settle with a knockoff.....I just want a scooter. I need to find a way to make $1,000. Any ideas?

4 comments:

Becky Moseley said...

Scooters ARE pretty fun. Until you get your own, come on over to our place and ride Marty's anytime you like. It's really relaxing and actually theraputic. They just need to make one that will allow you to strap a carseat or two onto the back.

Leah said...

I've heard of people in India that ride them while balancing kids in front, behind and on their shoulders. Although you'd have a heck of a time explaining that one to the police. "Sir, I just had to ride my scooter! Come on, give me a break! I'm a stay at home mom, for crying out loud, I just needed to get out!!"

Candace said...

I could totally see you rocking a scooter.

Erica said...

I was in India and totally saw a family of four on a scooter more than once. It was amazing!