As most of you know, I have a 4 mo. old....but what you may not know is that I am no longer breastfeeding....I stopped about 2 mo. ago due to chronic Mastitis. So now my days and nights are filled with bottles, and formula (which secretely I like SO much better...but don't tell my mom).....so I have this routine every night before I go to bed....I get a bottle, fill it with the right amount of formula, get our thermos, fill it with warm water, get the whole can of formula (in case he wakes up more than once). I put all these things within arms reach of my pillow.
So last night I am mid bedtime routine, I get the thermos from its usual spot by my bed, and go to the bathroom to dump out the old remaining water and refill it with new warm water.....THE WATER IN IT IS STILL WARM!!!!! 24 hours!!! I was amazed. I have so much love for this thermos now.

2 comments:
i did the exact same thing with Zeke!!! it sucks having to go downstairs, whoever invented the thermos is a genius!!
Wow how smart are you. I would have never thought of that.
Post a Comment