I FINALLY finished the 4th book of the Twilight (Vampire) Saga.....now I feel at a loss of what to do with myself. I am so sad its finally over. Its been a part of my life for so long now....I was always thinking about Edward and Bella through the day and what was going on with them and the Voltori, and Renesmee, if Charley was ever really going to find out EVERYTHING, how Jake was doing.......now I have all my answers. Its over. I'm just at a loss. A very very small part of me wants to start them all over.....but if I want to still have a husband, I'm pretty sure Sean would leave me.........I better not. I'll settle for the movie in three weeks.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If ever you miss your vampire and werewolf friends, just come find me and I'd be happy to reminisce with you! I'm almost done with book four, and don't really know what to read after that...
I just finished book two last night and can't wait to get my hands on book three. So excited for the movie!
I can soo relate to you right now!! I am on the last 100 pages of the 4th book and I am dragging my feet. I want to finish it and find out everything that happens, but then I know it will be over. I will be in mourning for a while, but it will be good so I can work on other things! Oh Edward, what will we do without him????
...really...???
Post a Comment