? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Wallpaper

This has been me all day......removing the nasty old dirty wallpaper from our back bathroom......which at first I was like ugghhhh, it takes forever to soak it down strip off the paper, soak it again and peel off the glue.....but once i got into it, it was kinda fun. I LOVE picking things....anything...its kinda a gross fascination for me; picking pimples, dead skin, peeling skin, my kids' and seans pimples...i just can't handle it, once i see it I'm obsessed....its bad. Well peeling the glue off the walls was kinda like peeling sun-burnt skin......thus equalled me enjoying it.....i know i know, gross....but thats me.....Sean gets really annoyed with me constantly picking at him, so its been fun having something to funel my picking towards.....

3 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, I always thought I was the only one to loved to pick at stuff. Josh hates it, I can spot his blackheads from across the room. Yuck! I can't help it. So I totally relate.

I finished the book, too, and felt kind of sad. But only 18 days...is that weird that I'm counting? BUT, unless you plan on going to the matinee, I'm two hours ahead of you so I get to see it first! HA HA HA! (maniacal laughter) Don't worry, I'll call you on my way out of the theater... :)

Anna said...

I like picking at things too! Weird. I had an ex-boyfriend that HATED it so I decided he wasn't right for me. :) Matt doesn't mind so much but he doesn't like it when I try to pull long hairs off of him or when I pick at my face.

Leah's comment is funny. I think we are all counting down. I was hoping to go the the matinee but I think everyone is going that night. Heather's going at midnight but she's just crazy! :) I'm looking forward to it but I'm also nervous because I know it won't be as good, they never are.

Bethany Joy Hardy said...

I am so the same way! I have to pick and I would always pick and poke my moms ears. when I was little, and she hated it! But now I have a husband to pick.

I overheard Erica saying she is going to the midnight showing... so I think there will be a few from the Stirring that night. I hope to be there.