Crazy week!!! It started on Friday with Seans whole family who came up from Wasco (Baks area) and stayed with us through Monday. We had such a great weekend with all of them! Seans mom and dad, 2 sisters, and all their kids. Crazy house with 12 people, but if you know me, you know I LOVE the CHAOS!!! We threw Caleb his 3rd birthday party (birthday was Monday). We made a whole day of it and he loved it, of course, what kid wouldn't kill for a WHOLE day of birthday presents (KTM presents), cake, candy, and cousins???.....So the Gafner clan all left Monday, I cleaned to prep the house for Mom Group, which was at our house Tuesday morning. Again, tons of fun, Love the craziness.....16 moms, 25 ish kids (couldn't get a good count with all them running a hundred miles), candy hunt, carmel apples, apple cider, fun times. So thats done with and Tuesday I spend cleaning once again (good thing I love to clean), carving pumpkins with Sean and the kids, and then Wed, I go clean my grandmas house, watch the Lance kids (who are in the middle of moving) and then get ready for Life Group at our house, clean, wake up this morning and watch my brother and sisters kids all morning......*sigh*....needless to say, I am supposed to meet with some gals on Thursdays, but I called and canceled.....I am staying home and letting the kids rule the roost for the evening and NOT getting out of my pjs. Skylar said "Mom, why are you still in your pajamas??" so baffled that I didn't get dressed for the day (NEVER happens!), and I told her "cause we are CHILLIN today!". So as much as I SUPER LOVE having people over and doing things.....PLEASE don't call me to do anything! I am welcoming the rain with open arms and CLOSED doors!

Thursday, October 30, 2008
October Madness
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I know Caleb loves that bike. I wonder if he will ever call the color orange anything else but KTM?
Post a Comment