? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lake Siskiyou

I feel like my life right now consists of packing, unpacking, laundry, cleaning, laundry, and packing. We just got home late late Sat night and are now packing again to go camping tomorrow. I can't wait. Our good friends the Lances, mountain air, tents, campfire, bikes, lakes, kids being constant dirt balls...doesn't get any better. This is the one thing that redeems summers for me....camping. So much effort and hard work goes into getting everything packed and squared away, but the minute I get out of the truck and set up, all the hard work vanishes into goodness.....aahhhh...ready for goodness.....

2 comments:

sarah said...

I am sooooooo jealous! We went to the sundial bridge the other day and all I could do was just stare at the river and trees and dream of being in the mountains camping or backpacking for at least a week...or two...or three...take a deep breath of mountain air for me and have a blast :)

Leah said...

Have an AWESOME time, I know you will. I can't even remember the last time I went camping, I think it was before Liam was born, yep, that's sad. I used to love camping; I guess I should pick it up again sometime....