? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Dog

Tahoe. I've blogged about him a couple of times. Well, we got rid of him. I feel a little sad that we no longer have a family dog, but most of me is sooo relieved! I constantly felt so guilty of the minimal amount of attention and exercise we gave to him. Poor dog spent most his days all alone tearing up our back yard. So luckily an amzing couple from our Life Group have been wanting a puppy and after spending some time with him one night decided they were taking him home! Like I said, i'm a little sad, but I am so happy that Tahoe gets the love and exercise a one year old puppy needs....and we are now in the process of landscaping our back yard....we are stoked!!

(I would normally add a picture right about here of Tahoe, in remebrance of him....but our computer with ALL my pictures is broken. Thanks to Nick, our house-mate, for generously allowing me (of all people) to use your computer to do my bi-weekly email/FB/blogging rounds)

0 comments: