I'm sitting in the house and hear Caleb outside counting....so I went out to see what he was up to and this is what I find.....seems to be his new passtime. He does it now almost everday. Collecting snails from our plants...makes me happy to get them out of my pretty flowers and bushes....not happy to have them smashed all over the driveway. He collects, counts, smashes. Today I heard him count up to 21. Oi-e-vey.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Calebs Passtime
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is totally awesome. Has he discovered salt yet? I think it might be animal cruelty, but I remember being completely fascinated with it as a kid...
Yeah, my dad taught us how to pour salt on those poor things and watch them burn to death. It seems kind of sad now that I think about it. But, how funny, Liam also shares a fascination with snails. He collects the empty shells and keeps them in a jar in the garage; he also likes to group them by big ones (the daddies), medium ones (the mommies) and little ones (the babies). :)
I can't believe I have never read your blog before! lol
Post a Comment